30. Snow Troopers – The ghost-like masks added a new sort of menace to these guys. Never saw a snowtrooper conking his head on a blast door…
29. All-Terrain Armored Transports – Or just plain old “Walkers.” Brutal and clanking and relentless.
28. Cloud City – From its stunning skyline hanging over Bespin to the iron
and steam and chasms at its core, Lando’s mining colony was the first “civilized” Star Wars city we got to visit.
27. Imperial Probe Droid – The robot cousin of Mirkwood’s giant spiders, with bonus points for springing from the Airtight Garage mind of Jean “Moebius” Giraud.
26. The Executor – As the opening of Star Wars established, Star Destroyers are awfully damn big and scary – which is what makes it so awesome when we see one early in Empire and it’s absolutely dwarfed by the shadow of Darth Vader’s flagship.
Il resto andatevelo a leggere su Wired perchè è troppo lungo, ma mi trova completamente d’accordo, a 30 anni di distanza L’impero Colpisce Ancora resta inarrivabile.