Teknines Nine Millimeter Earphones (by a new company called MUNITIO) are going to be released later this month. The first run will be just 500 units in numbered, authenticated utility packages, so sign up now to be notified when they are available.
These exclusive, eagle-etched earbuds are shaped like bullets and plated in 18k yellow gold — but they’re not just for show. Check out these features:
* 9mm speaker drivers with earth neodymium magnets for superior dynamic range and quick recovery
* Machined copper alloy housing, plated in 18k gold providing unmatched sound purity, natural noise cancellation and durability
* MUNITIO’s proprietary BassEnhancingChamber™ engineered to produce the tightest, most accurate bass without distortion
* Custom-tuned AccousticSoundFlowSystem™ for the smoothest mid to high frequency response while minimizing ear fatigue
* SiliconeHollowPoints™ with noise isolating technology designed for secure comfortable fit, resulting in lower volume levels and better sounding music
* Kevlar® reinforced fabric cable combining light-weight with high strength to protect the premium copper wire from stretching and shorting
* 24k Gold plated 3.5mm stereo plug providing exceptional audio signal transfer.
Registratevi su http://www.teknines.com/ per essere avvisati quando saranno in commercio e sborsare 250$…
Consigliate solo ai gansta-rapper e a Fabrizio Corona…